Instructional Assistants 101
Instructional Assistants 101 is our on-demand training that fulfills all the pre-service requirements for IA's as mandated in Indiana's Article 7. View or download the document below for instructions on accessing this course.
Set up:Make sure you are ready: You will need
- a device with high-speed Internet access. Udemy is tablet, smartphone, and desktop compatible.
- Email address to set up your account
- Access to a printer, to print out certificate of completion
- Allow one hour total to complete this course, from set up to certificate printing.
- If you have any questions about accessing this course, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the Course:
- Go to: udemy.com/instructionalassistants
- Password (all lower case): ssjcss
- Click "Start Learning Now" and create an account
- Begin Course
- Make sure that each section is marked as complete as you finish. Answer every question. Supplemental materials and additional resources are provided in the last course lecture.
- Upon completion, immediately print your certificate, found on your course dashboard (see below). Make a copy for your records and give a copy to your supervisor.