• Parents

    If you have a hearing impairment and need the assistance of an interpreter to participate at your child's school, please contact your child's building principal to inquire about their process for requesting interpreting services. 
    Guidance for Schools
    • Have clear guidelines for how parents request an interpreter
    • Develop internal procedures for obtaining the interpreting services
    Agencies and individuals providing interpreting services in Johnson County