Move-IN Case Conference
- Follow district’s procedures to request the pulling of the student through RealTime report and push of student records into IIEP.
- Hold move-in conference within 10 school days from student enrollment date, unless the student moves to a different building within the school corporation
- If move-in student is from out of state, please contact your SpEd Director.
- Make sure to obtain a signature on the Parent Consent to Bill Medicaid form for all move-in students
- Once the enrollment date is entering in IIEP, the due date of the move-in conference will generate
- Make sure to obtain a signed Parent Authorization form for billing Medicaid for all move-in students
- Corporations typically run RealTime reports once a week but have the ability to manually input the information. At the beginning of the school year, you may want to make use of this.