Earlywood will assist member districts work to increase the achievement of students with disabilities.
Collaborate with District Directors on
- Specially Designed Instruction
- Transition Programming
- DSC book study: Great Instruction Great Achievement for Students with Disabilities: A Road Map for Special Education Administrators
Earlywood will attract, prepare, and retain highly qualified personnel.
- Raise awareness about alternative routes to special ed certification
- Collaborate with District Directors to develop a training plan for special education teachers & paraprofessionals
- Develop onboarding procedures for Earlywood employees
- In collaboration with the Association, survey Earlywood employees on Professional Quality of Life & working conditions
- Identify strengths and areas for growth and at least one goal to improve an area for growth
Earlywood will continue to operate in an efficient and fiscally responsible manner while also planning for future structures and needs.
- Develop & monitor plan for the wise investment of ARP funds
Policy & Procedure
- Complete policy project with CCHA
- Update Earlywood & district procedural guidance
- Develop a long-term facilities plan
- Explore funding options for facility needs